Thursday, July 2, 2009

Not a Great Day For Yours Truly as Commodities Get Ripped

My market shorts helped soften the blow (and DGW long helped a bit) but still got hit as all of the commodity plays got rocked. I way outperformed the market loss today but still lost. And I am not about outperformance, I am about absolute performance. Feels like I am grinding out nothing repeatedly. Tough market to play if you aren't trading by the minute for scalps. Just when you think you have a trend it reverses then reverses back then reverses back, etc... Choppiness I guess. I think sitting on your hands may be a viable strategy so that you don't churn your account in this environment. That is why my daily trading activity has been down at least.



No comments:

Post a Comment

None of my content is a recommendation to buy or sell any securities.

Please do your own research or consult an advisor before making any investments.