Monday, November 30, 2009

Everything back to normal

Market rallies in the last hour per usual. Surprisingly, banks and reits rocket back higher than they were before Dubai even happened. This was shocking to me...

Tough market to play unless you buy, buy, buy. I have a feeling this will end very badly for longs but when is the question. As of right now, I see no fear in the longs and the buy the dip has worked so easily it's hard to stop doing it I guess for longs despite economic / geopolitical issues. Not a lot to report these days as eco data or news really isn't that important. This is a market driven by momentum and fear to sell/short...


No comments:

Post a Comment

None of my content is a recommendation to buy or sell any securities.

Please do your own research or consult an advisor before making any investments.