Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Update on positions, one new trade - TBT Long

I just bought the TBT (2x short long term treasuries at $50.9). Took a 1/2 position will buy more at $50 if it gets there. A little risky in front of the Fed but less so now that it has sold off the past few days. Looking for $1-2 on this trade as I already have a core short position in long term treasuries through a short on the TLT.

Letting my remaining short positions from Friday ride (as of right now) with stops moved up as these are nicely in the money now (between 2-10% depending on the trade).

I am also eyeing GLD for a trade but have not taken it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

None of my content is a recommendation to buy or sell any securities.

Please do your own research or consult an advisor before making any investments.