Saturday, May 30, 2009

Are we headed for a Hyperinflationary Depression?

I agree with pretty much everything in this article - link below. Lots of deflation talk from some pundits - maybe in some things (like the dollar? ha.), but not precious metals and commodities in my opinion with the current deficit / obligations of the US, Obamanomics, Bernanke "making it rain" for the bankers like they are strippers at Scores, other countries following Bernanke's gameplan, a shaky treasury market, a growing concern from the main purchasers of those treasuries (China), and I could go on... I think the dollar goes down no matter what and even if it maintains itself versus other paper currencies I think the "real" commodity currencies will continue to move up (although I am sure the governments will try to do something about gold getting out of control)...

http://seekingalpha.com/article/140377-rising-interest-rates-signal-hyperinflationary-depression?source=feed

No comments:

Post a Comment

None of my content is a recommendation to buy or sell any securities.

Please do your own research or consult an advisor before making any investments.